Worship is central to the Christian faith, but it must be informed by study and reflection upon the Bible, the tradition of Christian practice and especially learning the essential teachings of Jesus.
Our willingness to learn about his teachings and how they are not only relevant, but important, in this world make the difference between an informed and vital faith or a dull and unsatisfying understanding of the Christian life. Christ Church offers many opportunities both to learn and strengthen your knowledge while fortifying your faith.
Christian Education Classes:
Sundays at 9:30 AM
Children and Youth Sunday School Classes:
- Grades Pre-K to 5 meet in Room #2 downstairs. Lessons using Bibles, music, videos, and crafts with Mrs. Jenn and Colleen. 9:30-10:20 AM.
- Middle and High school students meet with Esther Oney in the West Wing. Classroom can be accessed from the parking lot.
Sundays at 9:30 AM
- The Adult Bible Study Class is using Dr. Michael Youssef’s From Valley to Victory. The class meets in the Parlor located off Frank Hall. Contact: Herb Meininger.
(Men’s Bible Study use same study – Join the group in the Parlor on Fridays at 8:15 AM)
- The Frehn Class is studying James’s W. Moore’s Noah Built the Ark in the Sunshine. The class meets downstairs in Classroom #1. Contact: Cindy Hartman.
- The Koinonia Class usually meets in the West Wing, but is taking a break over the summer – will meet again in the Fall.
- The New Beginnings Class will resume for the year, starting Aug, 18. We will be studying Martin Thielen’s What’s the Least I Can Believe and Still Be a Christian. The class meets in the Cry Room (Pastor David’s office.) Contact Pastor David Deatrich.
Infant & Toddler Care
Nursery is provided for infants and toddlers during our 8:15 Am and 10:45 AM worship services in the Cry Room (Pastor David’s Office) off of Frank Hall.