To offer to the Christ Church congregation and to anyone who asks, our loving, faithful prayer support for any need that is emailed on the chain or called into our prayer chain. It is a rare and precious privilege to come to the throne of God and intercede for others. We come close to God’s heart and He offers His grace which enables us to make intercession for others as we pray and then email or pick up the phone to call on our requests and praises.
Specific, biblical prayer makes a dynamic difference in the lives of individuals, families, churches and communities as we go before God in intercession.
Prayer is A Means Of Carrying Concerns and Needs To God:
- When they watched Jesus pray in Luke 11:1, they said, “Lord, teach us to pray, . .” (so we can pray like You pray).
- Prayer was a priority to Paul as we see in Romans 12:9-21
- Some things cannot be addressed or healed except by prayer
- Lincoln: “I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go. My own wisdom, and that of all about me, seemed insufficient for the day.”
- Prayer functions as “lungs” for the body, breathing fresh air into the entire body
To be part of Prayer Chain, please sign up to the right or contact the Church Office at UMCChrist@gmail.com