Sundays at 9:30 AM
Children and Youth Classes:
- Pre-School meets downstairs in Children’s Room, Room 2. Contact: Jenn Terry
- Elementary meets in the West Wing, the last room on the left. Contact: Colleen Middour
- Middle School meets in the Wolf Hall, downstairs. Contact: Esther Oney
Sundays at 9:30 AM
- The Adult Bible Study Class is using Revealing the Mysteries of Heaven by Dr. David Jeremiah. We sing, read and think about heaven, but we still find there is much about heaven that is not easy to understand. Most likely that is the case because heaven is not like planet earth. So, heaven seems mysterious. This study answers and clarifies the most important questions Christian have about their future eternal home. The class meets in the Parlor located off Frank Hall. Contact: Herb Meininger.
(Men’s Bible Study use same study – Join the group in the Parlor on Fridays at 8:15 AM)
- The Frehn Class is studying the text, God Was Here and I Was Out to Lunch. In this series, Moore highlights hallmarks of the Christian faith that are essential and life-giving for all persons, and which can be ours if only we will learn to recognize God’s majesty when it is near and open our lives to the change God offers. The class meets downstairs in Room 1. Contact: Cindy Hartman
- The Koinonia Class meets in the West Wing. Contact person is Shirley Cook.
- The New Beginnings Class, beginning Sunday, February 18th, will study the text Renegade Gospel: The Rebel Jesus. Jesus didn’t come to start a religion. The rebel Jesus came with a renegade gospel to start a revolution. We are invited to be a part. In this study author Mike Slaughter presents Jesus and his challenging message. The class meets in the Cry Room located off Frank Hall. Contact: Pastor Dave Deatrich
- Where Hope Blooms: Beginning Sunday, February 18th, there will be an 8-week class on the experience of widowhood. Author Virginia Jelinek will use her recently published book as the guide for this study. For more information or to register for the class, please call Virginia at 814-327-8289. Class will meet in the Wilson Room (downstairs, Room 5)
Infant & Toddler Care
We feature a nursery program for infants, toddlers and pre-school children up to 4 years of age meet in the Noah’s Ark Nursery at 8:15 AM and again at 10:45 AM. We observe a Safe Sanctuaries policy and encourage interested persons who wish to volunteer to serve in our most important ministry with our children by contacting Teresa Hind or the church office for further information on how to serve. We want our Christ Church Nursery program to be the very best run, safest, and most welcome place for Children!
8:15 AM Children’s Church: Following the children’s time with the pastor, children (ages 3 through third grade) will be dismissed to Children’s Church. Children’s Church only offered at the 8:15 AM service and is held downstairs in the Pre-K room.