Sundays at 9:30 AM
Children and Youth Sunday School Classes:
- Grades Pre-K to 5 meet in Room #2 downstairs. Lessons on Moses, the Hebrews, and God’s provisions using Bibles, music, videos, and crafts with Mrs. Jenn and Colleen. 9:30-10:20 AM.
- Middle and High school students meet with Esther Oney in the West Wing. Classroom can be accessed from the parking lot.
Sundays at 9:30 AM
- The Adult Bible Study Class is using a detailed study by Dr. Jeremiah of The Revelation of Jesus Christ continues. The study will move out of the horrors of the Great Tribulation to the Marriage Supper of the Lamb, the Second Coming of Christ, the Millennium and the Great White Throne of Judgement. Revelation assures mankind that Christ controls the course and climax of history. That makes it one of the most important and rewarding of the books of the Bible. The class meets in the Parlor located off Frank Hall. Contact: Herb Meininger.
(Men’s Bible Study use same study – Join the group in the Parlor on Fridays at 8:15 AM)
- The Frehn Class is using What’s the Least I Can Believe and Still Be a Christian? by Martin Thielen. Class meets downstairs in Room #1. Contact: Cindy Hartman.
- The Koinonia Class is starting the text Follow by Andy Stanley. Lots of people think Christianity is all about doing what Jesus says. But what if doing what Jesus says isn’t what Jesus says to do at all? Jesus’ invitation is an invitation to relationship, and it begins with a simple request: Follow Me. Class meets in the West Wing.
- The New Beginnings Class is using The Wired Word. Relate current events to relevant Scripture passages. The class meets in the Cry room located off Frank Hall. The class meets in the Cry room located off Frank Hall. Contact: Pastor Dave.
Infant & Toddler Care
Nursery is provided for infants and toddlers during our 10:45 AM worship service in the Cry Room (Pastor David’s Office) off of Frank Hall.